Sunday, April 1, 2012

#31: Coffee, Veggies, April Fools and Other Things

It's April 1, 2012. That means a few things:


1) I got to make coffee this morning. 
2) I've already made it 10+ hours without eating meat. 
3) I just announced that I'd been playing an elaborate prank on my friends and family for the past 6 days. 


So, made coffee. Made it how I've made it everyday for years. It was NOT good. I refuse to give up, however. I will just try again tomorrow with a variation. And if I've simply lost my taste for it, that's fine too. But I'm not ready to admit defeat just yet. 


I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. It's been a long time since that's been my breakfast of choice, but I thought it best to stay away from anything that I would normally pair with breakfast meat like eggs or grits. I have to strengthen my resolve some before I go diving into such treacherous waters.






I'm looking forward to how the day plays out. Hoping that everyone laughs at my joke and sees the humor. To any blog readers who thought I was serious, I did NOT get married. I was NOT engaged. There is No Kevin - at least not in my life. But the fact that so many people who are so close to me, friends and family alike, believed that I would marry someone that NO ONE had heard of, makes me curious. Or that I would announce an engagement and marry in 6 days time. Or that I would tell EVERYONE but invite NO ONE. 


I know I was crazy in my former life(lives) but I promise that if I ever marry (something I'm still on the fence about), I will either sneak away and announce after, or announce and invite. :)


Off to avoid meat for the rest of the day. 


Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment