Tuesday, March 6, 2012

#27: BlechBoringBlah

There is no way that God meant for us to drink tea. I do NOT believe it. Don't get me wrong - they smell aMAzing and I bought 4 new kinds yesterday so there would be plenty to select from each morning. But the don't taste good. At all. 


But I'm sticking to tea and water and staying away from coffee ... including decaf. So, yay. *eye roll*


Upside: It's day 6 and I'm thru the withdrawal. I have gone all day without needing a single Aleve or Vicodin. As bored as I am with the tea, I couldn't be more excited to be done with withdrawal. And I'm kind of proud of myself for sticking this out because all I've really wanted for the last week is a nice vanilla latte. 


I've noticed the affects of this new no-caffeine things include that I'm actually tired at night. Not that I can shut my mind off long enough to fall asleep. But it's nice to know that I can be tired. 


I have also noticed that no one has non caffeinated drinks in their stores/restaurants. Tonight when I was picking up dinner, they offered us a drink while we waited. I went over to the drink area and there was 1) coke, 2) diet coke, 3) barqs, 4) black tea, 5) green tea, and 6) dr. pepper. Oh, and Sprite. Which I hate. What do people drink if they don't ingest caffeine? Is this like the plight vegetarians have with finding non-meat dishes when they eat out? 


I guess  I will get it together so that I can get up in the morning and drink some (BlechBoringBlah) tea. Woot. 


============================================================


But the real point of today's post is that there are rumors flying around that JayZ and Eminem are planning a surprise performance at South by Southwest (SXSW). Uhhhh ... WHAT?!?!?! 





WILL


BE


THERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment